Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, December 8, 2008

THE DETAILS

What to expect . . .
I am on natural light, on location photographer. Nature makes an excellent backdrop; the ocean view, a garden, or an old Church in downtown. Almost any setting can make a memory.
Newborn pictures are best done in the comfort of your home. I know it might be messy (you just had a baby), it is fine, don't worry (I am sure my house has been messier :)).

The best time for pictures is when you and your little ones will be the most comfortable, besides that morning and evening have the best lighting.

Clothing is important. Dress as you want, but be comfortable and be you!! Look for ideas in magazines, on line and in store ads. (Newborns are cutest in their birthday suits) If you want advice, please just let me know, I would be happy to help!

If you have ideas about posing, or things you have seen done, feel free to talk to me about it. I won't be offended, good ideas come from everywhere, so please share yours.

Please feel free to bring water and snacks especially if children are involved.

Session times vary, usually around an hour or so, but little children tire easily. I don't want to wear your little ones out, so it helps if they are well rested and have full tummies. I bring snacks for little ones and bubbles to help extend the fun time.

Newborn Sessions
Newborns sessions are best done with in the first 10 days, the first 5 days is even a lot better. These sessions are best done in your home, but if you would like to go to the beach it would fine too! These sessions usually last and hour or two, don't worry about the time, I can wait for your little one to settle down. It works best if you plan to still be feeding him or her when I get there, it will take a few minutes to set up and then when your little one is all full, we can start.
Contact me before your due date to let me know about your newborn session, then when you have the little one we will firm up an actual date. I am really flexible about newborn sessions.

After our session, what happens?
Within 2 weeks of our session, I will post somewhere between 20-35 images from your session. You can review your images and decide if you want to purchase the CD or if you order prints, or both.

I love meeting new people and hope to meet you soon!

About Me!

I am an on location, natural light photographer. I have loved photography as long as I can remember. I try to capture those special moments to have to remember and share. Thanks for looking at my blog.

Copyright

©2011 All images are copyrighted by Kristie Ferronato. Please do not copy.





Contact Me

If you would like to set up a session or have a question please feel free to email me at kristiesfotos@gmail.com or call me at 714.225.4727
Thanks!

kristie's fotos

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP