Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, February 1, 2010

Mine on Mondays {Orange County Children's Photographer}

Some of you have been asking how I get my kiddos to pose for me while I am shooting them.  Well I use bribery. I do the pictures they want, and I print the ones that they want.  Then, since they have the pictures they want, they usually do what I want next.

Her idea of what a valentine picture should be like:
My idea:

Fair is fair, right? 

About Me!

I am an on location, natural light photographer. I have loved photography as long as I can remember. I try to capture those special moments to have to remember and share. Thanks for looking at my blog.

Copyright

©2011 All images are copyrighted by Kristie Ferronato. Please do not copy.





Contact Me

If you would like to set up a session or have a question please feel free to email me at kristiesfotos@gmail.com or call me at 714.225.4727
Thanks!

kristie's fotos

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP