Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Miss A. {Orange County Newborn Photographer}

This little one is a little older than the typical newborn, but at 6 weeks old she was still very newborny (if thats a word) for her first portrait session. 

About Me!

I am an on location, natural light photographer. I have loved photography as long as I can remember. I try to capture those special moments to have to remember and share. Thanks for looking at my blog.

Copyright

©2011 All images are copyrighted by Kristie Ferronato. Please do not copy.





Contact Me

If you would like to set up a session or have a question please feel free to email me at kristiesfotos@gmail.com or call me at 714.225.4727
Thanks!

kristie's fotos

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP