Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Awaiting Baby R {Orange County Maternity Photogapher}

I love it when you can see the love in new parents!  These two were great.  Despite the surprise heat wave, I had a blast photographing this couple.  I love that we went to the same field where they had their done their wedding portraits, and that dad brought the same hat and shirt he wore on that special day!

About Me!

I am an on location, natural light photographer. I have loved photography as long as I can remember. I try to capture those special moments to have to remember and share. Thanks for looking at my blog.

Copyright

©2011 All images are copyrighted by Kristie Ferronato. Please do not copy.





Contact Me

If you would like to set up a session or have a question please feel free to email me at kristiesfotos@gmail.com or call me at 714.225.4727
Thanks!

kristie's fotos

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP