Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Investment

*ALL PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE*

SESSION FEE - $125 (non-refundable) up to 4 people. Each additional member, $25 ** This rate is provided when you sign a model release. If you would rather not sign a model release the session fee is $250.

The session fee is due at the time of booking to reserve your date. Your session fee includes . . .
~Session location of your choice, in and around Orange or Riverside Counties
~Approximately 1 -2 hour Photo Shoot
~Photographer time and talent.


PRINTS
~ 8 wallets (all of the same image) $20
~5x7 and smaller $30
~8x10 $45
~11x14 $80
16x20 $150
Other sizes available
Prints larger than 11x14 are mounted on Sintra matboard and finished with a lustre coating to ensure longevity.

DIGITAL IMAGES
Digital images are available for purchase. Collection start at $450 including both digital images and prints. Digital images are sold with personal reprint rights for non-commercial usage. With your CD you will recieve a 4x5 bound proof book of your images on your CD.


CARDS
~Please contact me for pricing of cards, there are many choices in size, style and finish which all goes into the pricing.

Contact me for a full price list.

About Me!

I am an on location, natural light photographer. I have loved photography as long as I can remember. I try to capture those special moments to have to remember and share. Thanks for looking at my blog.

Copyright

©2011 All images are copyrighted by Kristie Ferronato. Please do not copy.





Contact Me

If you would like to set up a session or have a question please feel free to email me at kristiesfotos@gmail.com or call me at 714.225.4727
Thanks!

kristie's fotos

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP