Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, December 8, 2008

PICK A DATE!

Please email me at kristiesfotos@gmail.com or call me at 714.225.4727 to schedule an session. I prefer not to schedule more than one event per day and try to limit my sessions to 4 a month, but there are exceptions. Newborns can always be fit in.

About Me!

I am an on location, natural light photographer. I have loved photography as long as I can remember. I try to capture those special moments to have to remember and share. Thanks for looking at my blog.

Copyright

©2011 All images are copyrighted by Kristie Ferronato. Please do not copy.





Contact Me

If you would like to set up a session or have a question please feel free to email me at kristiesfotos@gmail.com or call me at 714.225.4727
Thanks!

kristie's fotos

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP