Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, May 31, 2010

Mine on Mondays {Orange County Children Photographer}

I a so behind on blogging, it is sad.  But somehow, I have managed to keep doing {mine on mondays} posts, I don't think I have missed a monday yet---major miracle. 
This weekend we went to the Angels Game and sadly, they have decided to enforce their 'no professional' camera equipment.  So my only pictures are from before we entered, and the sad thing about this rule is I had no intention of taking pictures of the game, just of my kiddos.  My hubs was kind enough to walk my camera back to the car :(  But the game was fun and the angels won, in the bottom of the 10th with a grand slam!!! 

About Me!

I am an on location, natural light photographer. I have loved photography as long as I can remember. I try to capture those special moments to have to remember and share. Thanks for looking at my blog.

Copyright

©2011 All images are copyrighted by Kristie Ferronato. Please do not copy.





Contact Me

If you would like to set up a session or have a question please feel free to email me at kristiesfotos@gmail.com or call me at 714.225.4727
Thanks!

kristie's fotos

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP